The estuary training program bridges communities with data, funding, training, and technical assistance they need to help combat pollution, adapt to a changing climate, and manage our shorelines and estuarine habitats in achievable, sustainable ways.
To that end, we’ve compiled resources and organized resources from our long-term state, federal, and nonprofit partners. Got a question or resource to share? Contact us.
Are you looking for recordings of past ETP webinars? Visit our events library.
- Climate Act
- Mainstreaming Consideration of Climate Change: New York State Leadership
- New York Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- NYS Climate Smart Communities
- Adaptation Resources
Shorelines & Restoration
- Living Shorelines Academy
- EBM Tools Network Webinar Series
- NOAA/USFWS Restoration Webinar Series
- Society of Ecological Restoration
- NYSDEC Restoration Webinar Series
- Conservation Planning in the Hudson River Estuary Watershed
- Conservation Planning Guidance
- Conservation and Land Use Webinars
- NERRS Science Collaborative Webinar Series
- NOAA Coastal Sciences Center Digital Coast Trainings
- USFWS Safeguarding Wildlife from Climate Change Web Conference Series
- Hudson River Environmental Society
- Hudson River Foundation Edward Ames Seminars
- Hudson River Watershed Alliance Stream and Buffer Protection Webinar Series